Vision: A society where drug users are empowered to make informed decisions on the impacts of drugs and substance use and live a life that gives them hope in Uganda.
Mission: To improve the health and socio-economic well-being of drug users by offering prevention and intervention services aimed at reducing the harms associated with drug use in Uganda.
Objectives, We work;
- To promote effective prevention, treatment, care and support for people who use drugs living with and affected by HIV, Hepatitis, TB and other related health issues in Uganda.
- To raise awareness and increase knowledge on SRHR” to full realization of drug user’s sexual reproductive health and reproductive rights in Uganda.
- To increase young people’s knowledge on drug use, sexual health, HIV prevention viral hepatitis and enable them to make informed choices about drug use and their sexual behaviour through skills development.
- To advocate for policy and law reforms in order to reduce the criminalization and stigmatization of people who use drugs in Uganda.
- To promote and lobby for the adoption and inclusion of harm reduction programs as means of supporting safer drug use and reducing drug related harm among people who use drugs in Uganda.
- To maintain a sustainable national network that is effective, transparent and accountable to its membership.
- Building of partnerships, synergy and develop leadership capacity/skills building for people who use drugs on issues of prevention, health interventions, policies, ethics, and technologies at all levels.