This program is aimed at improving the quality and access to HIV prevention, treatment, care and support services for young people who use drugs (sex workers, young people in schools and street children among others) in Uganda.
- Map and Sensitize health service providers and other key stake holders such as; Police, local leaders, Human rights Organisation, Schools, sex workers and brothel managers to reduce stigma and discrimination which deter young people who use drugs (Sex workers, young people in schools and street children among others) from accessing efficient and quality HIV services
- Field Outreaches, Information sharing on HIV/AIDS and other risk behaviors such as unclean injecting practices.
- Safe sex education (unsafe sexual practices and Condom use education and dissemination)
- Advocacy and campaign targeting policy makers and local Authorities through Mobilization of young people who use drugs (Sex workers, young people in schools and street children among others) to demand for the inclusion and adoption of comprehensive package of harm reduction programmes in the National Strategic Plan for integrated HIV services in Uganda.
- Quarterly community awareness sessions to break stigma and discrimination and empower young people who use drugs to adapt to early HIV health seeking behavior.
- Quarterly HCT Outreaches, referrals and follow-ups for HIV/AIDs and other harm reduction services for young people who use drugs in the following regions and districts: Central Region (Kampala, Mukono, Wakiso, Kalangala, Lyantonde, Rakai, and Nakasongola), Eastern Region (Busai, Tororo-Malaba and Mbale), Western Region (Kasese, Mbarara, and Kabale-Katuna) and Northern Region (Gulu and Arua).
- Print and disseminate IEC materials (T-Shirts, Brochures and Posters) with information on HIV and TB and translate them in different languages to suit the needs of Young people who use drugs in the eight districts of Uganda
- Documentation and communication of stories and experiences for young people who use drugs in the eight districts of Uganda.